tiistaina, heinäkuuta 04, 2006





















Here we are going to the open mic..I haven't got a photo us on stage probably because i was on the stage so it was impossible to take photos(also my memory was full)..The next day we had the nice dinner in the garden of the new house..so it because it was the end of eramus all the people wrote each others diaries..then in the evening we spent in Annalisa's flat. The next morning people were leaving, probably it was the saddest day in Aberdeen..saying goodbye was horrible..( but now I'm happy because i'm listening to really funny ska song..I want to finish this eventhough is very late and it takes 5min for one photo to upload) Then the packing took millions of hours especially for me, well as deb said I'm the worst packer in the world, so my room looks horrible, but I was packing so it wasn't like that always. After that we took our stuff into the new flat and slept a while and I drove the bike in the city..Then had a great dinner and then there was more packing and I slept a bit and it was time for breakfest and then flying home..and now I'm home.

Ei kommentteja: