sunnuntaina, syyskuuta 17, 2006


Then I discoved that some reindeers are friendlier than others, they were only looking for food and sometimes stopped to pose for me

Then they saw me and started following me, and for a moment there I thought they wanted to attack me..


Then one day coming home, I saw reindeers near my house, so I rushed home to get my camera

Also one past-time activity has been going out to throw Wilson around..I think American football isn't my sport, but everything with Ponte is fun




I'm a full-licenced driver now, and had a lot fun driving with Ponte this summer.





My city in the evening


















It's freaking cold in Finland now(can't wait for the warm Aberdeen) but this is actually working out for me, I get to wear my favourite hat!!
















What turned out to be the best mozzarella pizza ever (actually the only mozzarella pizza I had before this has been from the Lidl, so maybe it's not a suprise =D )















Me and Ponte were cooking..

2 kommenttia:

karuchan kirjoitti...

WOW! HENRIIKKA! I love the Rudolfs! Now I feel that I even more want to go to Finland. Finland has you, Ponte, The Artic Circle and Rudolf... caffy!

Henriikka kirjoitti...

And you know Carmina Finland wants you to visit it, so this is working out great! (This is my last evening at home so I'm just thinking, will I have time to pack everything? PAURA!)