keskiviikkona, lokakuuta 11, 2006




Saturday was fun..no studying happening what so ever, instead I made that wall =) Me (Henkka)-owner of the coolest room since 1985(or 2000 if you want to be precise, but I don't so 1985 it is)






Am I gossiping online again..hmm that really isn't suprising at all












Why do you have so many photos Kim Jong il you ask? Well first of all, why not? He's a hottie! So it was my first time of taking photocopies and at first the machine was copying wrong parts of the newspaper..so I got really angry until I remembered that there is a really nice Italian song about a photocopy machine and I decided to be friends with the copy machine and then I managed to print a copy of the article. Don't you just love happy endings =)



Pink lamp decoration, you can never have too many pink things















Pink nailpolish












Next morning I received more presents..That was probably the best morning ever! I got the best cd in the world!! I was just screaming and jumping around the house..I will never discover any new genres of music, because I will never stop listening to it!





Ooohh..it has to be my favourite part of the day..The triple chocolate cake. muy bien! There's still some left in the fridge =)











Still happy about the pink flowers..














Laura sent me a supercool birthday card(again!) and a present, and in addition to this photo, there are more cool things, they are pink, which makes them cool..pretty logical, all those hours of studying philosophy are finally paying off






Deb gave me a book, Things you should know. She says it has good advice about cleaning my room..is she trying to hint something?












I don't want to leave my room, the flowers are so nice..I just want to look at them all day..shhh, listen what the flower people say













Birthday pictures..Tom gave me pink Fair Trade flowers, he has lived with me only for 3 weeks and knew exactly what to get me =) ..that's unbelievable!















We all came out of the cinema wanting to look more stylish, that's all I'm going to say

















Deb was not wearing Prada, but something even more suprising..Flipflops! I don't think this is the same Malaysian girl who came to Scotland in February, it can't be








Waiting for the bus, I'm hiding my back pain really well, aren't I?










We went to see Devil wears Prada, not the best film in the world and not the worst one either, so in the middle somewhere



















Rushing to the cinema(rushing part explains the out of focusness of the photo)










That a house..my describtions kick ass!












My shoppings..hmm I see a lot of biscuits










My back is still killing me from carrying that box(perkeleen laatikko!), I learned that not all pinks things are nice













I went to the Lidl through the Seaton Park











I love living with Deb! She's speaking with old British accent all the time "My Darling.." and also she says "Piss Off" a lot..hmm singing Take That when washing the dishes and oh just everything about her is great, She's so cool!






People keep asking me why I'm online all the time,well me and Laura like to gossip, ok
















Random photo of Aberdeen












A garden just ain't a garden if it doesn't have old matresses lying around (old Chinese proverb)














Sarah and Claire who live upstairs, I told you before they live upstairs, but in this photo they actually are UPSTAIRS, how amazing!








Hihii..Deb's wearing pink. I love this because she says I wear too much pink, so this picture is saying everything I want to say...Oh there's tea also, Tom makes the best tea, if you ask me =)







OOOOHHHHhhh!! I'm 21, so exciting! Happy Birthday to me!! I hope somebody remembered to send me a cake!! It's not morning, so the mail has not been delivered yet. And this fine piece of art was made by Lukas (who else?)

8 kommenttia:

moi.elise kirjoitti...

Feliz cumpleaños, Henriikka!!!
Will you be online this evening??

You're now the Old Girl With a Pearl Earing!! Or the Odd Girl With a Pearl Earring? The Scared Girl With a Pearn Earring? The Paura Girl With a Pearl Earring?

Do you know that when you were painted by Vermeer I had already been painted by Botticelli? 200 years before! And I'm still 20. Weird, don't you think?

21 besitos,
Elisa

moi.elise kirjoitti...

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS, HENRIIKKA!!!
Now you are the Old Girl With a Pearl Earring! Or the Odd Girl With a Pearl Earring? Or maybe the Scared Girl With a Pearl Earring? The Paura Girl With a Pearl Earring?
Are you aware that I was painted by Botticelli about 200 years before Vermeer painted you? And I'm still 20! For art's sake! Mitä taalla tapahtu?
I hope we can talk tonight, so that I can sing happy birthday to you. Sing? Me? Eeeeeh... no! But it would be nice to hear your voice!
Besos,
Elisa

Lukas kirjoitti...

Happy Birthday Henriikka, once more!
I must say I love my painting. It's so funny and so scary at the same time! Well, it doesn't really justice to your belleza (look that up...). I am so sorry I could not send you a cake, but I will make one for you in Barcelona, or so, okay? Oh, I would like to be there with you (to eat the cake, hehe!). I hope you won't get drunk, my dear, otherwise I will have to delete you from the you-know-which list...
Loads of

Henriikka kirjoitti...

Sorry Elise, the comments had small differences, so I thought I publish them both..you know my super cool Poundland mic is broken so I can only talk when Deb doesn't need her mic..luckily She doen't use it so often =)
Thanks for your card again! Yes, let's celebrate the 4 birthdays in Barcelona =)
Besos Elisita

Hmmm, Lukas I looked belleza up actually, and you really are a miracle worker, because my face in the painting looks slightly good, which is nearly impossible so I obviously like it too.
Hihii..I didn't get drunk, what kind of person do you think I am?
pfff..My goal is never to be deleted from your list, it's really important list for me, you know! I love getting loads of emptiness by the way =P
Besitos!

Lukas kirjoitti...

Oh, Henriikla ...

1. A marvelous post, darling! It's probably among the top 3 of my favourite blog posts ever!

2. I am soooo happy you liked your present so much and that you gave my postcard a place on the picture wall, which is really nice!

3. I am once more jealous of you! You can live with Deb - the best flatmate in the whole world - you can live in Aberdeen that looks sooo nice in the pictures, and you have the coolest friend in the world (me!).

4. So, concluding Nr. 3, looking at your blog is always very exciting and painful at the same time! I miss you less because I have news from you, and I miss you more, because I want to live where you life. Grrrr...

5. You will always be on my list of cool people, and you will most likely always be in the top positions!

Thanks for blogging still!

Lukas

moi.elise kirjoitti...

Hiya!

Don't worry about the comments. I don't care, if you don't care.
Wow, I like your wall. It's really cool and full of nice things. Do you know that we share, together with Lucie (as I just saw in her picture) the same image of Beltane Festival in Edinburgh??

I should do the same with my empty walls in the flat, but I'm too lazy. For me it's easier to tidy up the room than hanging things in the walls, so probably we would be good roommates (at least for a while :p)

Your post is really muy bien. ¡Y tienes unas flores muy bonitas en tu habitación!

I'll be online this evening so we can talk then, ok?
Muchos besos!!
Elisa

PS. Now I can't believe I walked those roads and that nice park. Erasmus looks so far away...

Eli "Hey PEOPLE!!!" kirjoitti...

I sent you an email saying HAPPYBIRTHDAY but today i just read your post!!

a lot of things, full of colours, lyrics not next to the pics...really henkka's style!!

it's wonderful that you are so happy, and having sucha great time! it's great too that Deb is okkay and you are enjoying together!

lots of kisses and chocolates con churros!!

Eli

moi.elise kirjoitti...

Perkeleen BP. Let's kill the cunts! I wanted to read a new post today... Mitä lukea, then? I'm really sorry for all of us.
Besitos,
Elisa