keskiviikkona, toukokuuta 02, 2007

The next day we went to change some swiss francs as it was time to go switezerland already, it was like having monopoly money
Here's a few photos when I was packing downstairs and then the mess that is mine and Deb's room. Living in the same room is really easy with her, actually we only sleep in our room and all the other day we are in, we are in the kitchen/living room watching silly tv programmes like Katie&Peter(Peter Andre that is, just info for Laura..it's like Newlyweds but funnier =P ) After moving for 3 days, I was of course dead, so I deserved some ska punk..me and Sarah went to see Jesse James and after the concert we just hang out with the band..I tried haggis too that night for the first time, one of the horn players bought it and gave me some, it was delicious.



Oh man, it's been too long since I made my blog and that is because I waited for us to get internet upstairs, but we are not getting it anymore, I'm here less than month now, so there's no point..so I have lots of photos that I couldn't show you before, but Deb borrowed me her memorystick, because she has two, and so I'm writing this in the uni now..

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hmm, liikaa kuvia, en tiedä mistä aloittaa kommentointi! Olen ihan confused, siis ehkä myös dazed? No se, mutta nuo rahat meni tietenkin kaikki, eikö niin?

Henriikka kirjoitti...

Juu, kaik men..on kyl 1/2 fraceja aika paljon..unohdin ne.