tiistaina, heinäkuuta 11, 2006











Finally at the Ska concert, which was (obviously) GReaT!! I got to dance and I think Laura liked it too, at least she was making dancing moves all the way back =P

















I finally found a cd I wanted to buy and Laura found a football screen..too bad that the world cup ended, I really loved watching it and we were supporting Portugal...Then at the market place there was a very crappy band playing, but because we couldn't move anymore we stayed and listened..how was the song "I gave my all, received only half, that's why I thought I will die with you"..well half is better than nothing, no?!
















The next morning we were so energetic that we did a bit of climbing at the playground, before going to the city to eat ice cream again and to go to more record stores...now you found out why did we go to Oulu, because of the SKAFEST of course..




It was a really hot day and the seaside was our favourite place because it was a bit windy..so we went to the record shops and found an ELisa shop and bought ice cream..then when we returned from the centre it was time for my reunion with the comfy bed =)






As soon as we arrived to Laura's grandmother's house I fell asleep, I had only slept 2 hours, because the train was really early 9.40am, but Laura had to wake me up to go the record shops, because there aren't any in Rovaniemi.




Next morning we catched a train to Oulu, it's our favourite city in Finland! It was so early that we got the whole train to ourselves..so we went a bit crazy..Laura almost pulled the emergency break.

Ei kommentteja: