tiistaina, heinäkuuta 11, 2006




















When we had re-thought about it enough we wanted to go outside, Laura to eat chocolate and I wanted to take railpunk-photos..







There was really cool exhibition held in the old storage hall called "re-thinking nordic colonialism" so we went to check it out.
























That's the main square of my city..now re-named as the Lordi Square..it still makes me laugh..me and Laura met a friendly reindeer there and when we were taking these photos and man was cycling by and thought we were tourists and said to us "This is poro. Lapland"



Summer's great..I get to eat strawberries all day every day =)















Then I went to the library with Laura to catch up with my reading(of teen magazines)..it is actually my favourite place to go here..I always borrow 100 cds and it's really difficult to carry them home. By the way Laura did you make that test, if yes did you get blonde Ryan or dark Seth?!?



Pontus is supervising the tennis court this summer and I went there to bring him lunch and end up playing with him a bit..only the mini-tennis though









Ok, so I have taken million photos this past week, so I wanted to show you some of them... This first picture is my favourite band from my city..I was very lucky that they had a gig now when I am here, they were so goood..I would put a link to their music but they sing in Finnish so I don't know if it would be any use.(I shouldn't be making this at night there are so many spelling mistakes but just ignore them)

Ei kommentteja: