tiistaina, heinäkuuta 18, 2006



That's close up photo of Dave Vanian the singer of the Damned..I'm just testing if it's too dark..I wish a had a good photo of Captain Sensible, he was so funny..





















Mudhoney..That was the last band we saw..I'm not sure if you can see that boy in the red t-shirt, he had paper that said "villi ja vapaa"(wild and free/single)..I'm thinking of wearing a paper like that during the next music festival I'm going..but this thinking is not leading to any action.






















Pontus was there too with his friend, there behind him is just his favourite band playing..they are really funny and all their songs are funny too..I wonder why Pontus likes them?!?










That's me and Laura the front row of the Damned, they were great but it was a shame they could only play for an hour











I think that's Emtombed















That's the Darkness at the main stage at midnight, their solos sounded amazing and after that there was fireworks, the best one i've ever seen.


Festivals photos continued..There was lot of things happening like sumo wrestling

1 kommentti:

moi.elise kirjoitti...

Ooooh, I can't belive I can post a comment in your blog!! It's so good to know! I hope you remember to check the comments and you allow them.

You know, I like your blog a lot! So many nice pictures of you, Laura, Pontus and... my shop! It's fun to see you doing crazy things. It's really a pitty we can't have clones of each other.

Just I'm getting a bit tired of the song... Do you really need to take it out from the html document? I can do it without that. If I were there I could try to find it. Did you look for the title of the song in the html page? There must be a way to take it out! or to change it every time. Minä en tiedä... Perkelee tietokonet!

I hope you can find it, because then I could visit your blog even when I'm listening to my own music. ; )

Kisses for my pikkukala,
Jänis