maanantaina, syyskuuta 24, 2007

-I will go to work just like Captain Kirk-
Spending warm summer days indoors
writing frightening words..
Ask by the Smiths

Yep, I did spend almost all of the summer days indoors,
in this room, writing newspaper articles and I seem very
happy about it. Well I guess working has it's good and bad
sides, for example I liked the people working there..but then
again I worked often 10 hour days or sometimes more, so I
had no energy to do anything else. (that it might explain
the emptiness of my blog this summer)

My best article was of course about interrail-travellers
I got to make stories that would be typical for a magazine in
Lapland..what to you do when you meet a bear in the forest,
strange mushrooms, blueberries and what not. It was a summer
job, but I still work there sometimes when they need more journalists.

Ei kommentteja: