maanantaina, tammikuuta 07, 2008

7 Tipsar när du går till Stockholm
Go to Gamla stan! The old town is your best bet.
It is good for walking, has pretty houses, has cafes and shops
..so everything!
Have a cup of fair trade hot chocolate in a nice chocolate shop.
Don't go walking in this part!
Go to walking in the Harbour!
Don't forget that the front of King's castle is not peaceful place for reading, because the king's horses have a show there.
Afterwards don't forget to step on the droppings for good luck.
Don't miss sitting on the steps of Sergels torg and having pastries.
While you are sitting you should try to avoid the performance of this man.

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Oh, I almost jumped from my seat when I saw a new post!! How exciting!  And it has some pics I’ve never seen before! (I’m still confident that I’ll receive the others one day).

You brought so many nice memories to my mind… the hazelnut chocolate and the chocolate fountain in that super-cute shop, the horse’s shit (I didn’t remember that picture… silly me! And there was a guy staring at me! What a shame) and calling my sister while ignoring the soldiers parade, reading Popular Music in the last minute before you took it back with you, the suklakakkut with coconut (I miss them!), and you, Lukas and Quique…

Your comments were funny, especially that one concerning blueberries… I can’t believe you didn’t tell us before! :p You love them so much you don’t even care if they’re not ripe.

It was only last August, but it seems so long ago... Thanks for the post!

Henriikka kirjoitti...

Wow, you almost jumped! so maybe my break has been too long, it feels too long for me too. Yes, your patience will be rewarded some day and i'll send the photos and Paris photos..
Same happened to me too, i remembered everything again and it was so nice having you here.
And thank you for your comment, i should do this more often posting and commenting your blog, i love reading it. I think i don't have free time and i'm running late for everything, but really i'm just using my time wrong..and there is time to do nice things, if i will make time.