tiistaina, syyskuuta 25, 2007

Looking at Summer pictures
Elisa, Lukas and Enric in Lapland
The firsts thoughts..they just arrived in Rovaniemi
In the bird tower near my home, next to my university.
First thing that comes in mind about the summer is staying in the Sonka cabin.
The best part of Sonka for me was going to Sauna and swimming in freezing lake!
The second best thing: Rowing in the lake


As you see we always divided the jobs fairly and evenly..
..so Lukas got the easy jobs like rowing the boat,
and me and Elisa sacrified ourselves for the harder labour, which was sleeping.
It's funny, you know that it's one of our first times going rowing,
because we are all wearing the lifejackets. Elisa, did you see the boat was called "siesta"?
maybe because it was a nice place to sleep siestas.
Picking blueberries. Lukas was right, they were tasting much better in August,
so they were not quite ready when we were picking them.
These are the pictures one of the many many photos where
they are posing for the news paper article.
Walking in Ounasvaara, in the center of Rovaniemi.
Walking in Saariselkä, 350 kilometers up north from Rovaniemi.
Looking at reindeers on the top of Kaunispää.

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hola preciosa!
When are they coming? I'll keep checking your blog with the hope that I will find them.
How are you doing? I might have time this weekend to be online for a while... Now I should study for tomorrow's test, yuhuuu. So funny. But I'm learning English, so it's actually good.
Love,
Elise

moi.elise kirjoitti...

Thanks for the postcard, darling!! It arrived just on time, cause I'm leaving tomorrow morning! Thanks a lot!
Guess what? My host family bought a suklaakakku for me! Yummy... I've eaten part of it in your honor. :)
Lots of love,
Elisa ********