maanantaina, syyskuuta 24, 2007

-Hyviä muistoja, huomenna suihkuun-
Dancing like a idiot, it doesn't matter
it's time to unwind tonight
Night out by the Hostiles
So we were working hard this summer, I almost didn't see Laura at all but when I did we tried to think only nice relaxing things to do. Yep, we choise to go to music festival: Ilosaarirock in Joensuu for three days.
The Slackers! A ska band straight from New York city came to Finland you know I just had to go and see them
The highlight of summer was not just seeing the Slackers, but when the guy behind me said "this girl can really dance" and I assummed the comment was for me, as I didn't see anyone else dancing there.
The fireworks
What the hell is this band? I don't know..there were so many bands I don't remember them all.
This one I do: Klaus Thunder & Ukkosmaine, stole our hearts away.
We went to saw all the punk acts of course: This is Aivolävistys (brain piercing)
Hehe, first I forgot write a text here..I thought everyone will just automatically recognise: Goon! They play amazing music called ska and I love them..maybe too much.
Why are they so good? I just saw them, but I just want to see them now again.
It was a long way to go there, over 15 hours travelling, so we were absolutely dead!
The other thing that was keeping me happy, was of course playing guitar..it just got my mind of work in a second.



1 kommentti:

moi.elise kirjoitti...

Time is my friend forever... Is it that?

I like the sofa Laura is sitting in. Was it comfy or only funny-looking? I also think that ska band looks great, but their name should be laiska paska, don't you think?

Besitos,
Elisa
"Let's pack it all!"